CLIENT PRIVACY STATEMENT
The relationship between WEDGE Capital Management L.L.P. (“WEDGE”) and our clients is the most important asset of our firm. We strive to maintain your trust and confidence and are committed to protecting your personal information to the best of our ability. We will not disclose your personal information to anyone unless it is: a) required by law; b) at your direction; or c) necessary to provide you with our services. We have not sold and will not sell your personal information to anyone. This notice explains our collection, use, and safeguarding of your information.
How WEDGE Gathers Information
WEDGE Capital Management L.L.P. collects and maintains your personal information in order to provide investment management services to you. The types and categories of information we collect and maintain about you include:
- Information we receive from you to open an account or provide investment advice to you (such as your home address, telephone number, social security number and financial information).
- Information that we generate to service your account (such as trade tickets and account statements).
- Information that we may receive from third parties with respect to your account (such as trade confirmations from brokerage firms and account statements from your custodian).
- Information from public sources.
Sharing Information with Nonaffiliated Third Parties
To provide investment management services to you we must disclose your personal information in very limited instances, which include:
- Disclosures required by law.
- Disclosures to third parties that you authorize.
- Subject to strict confidentiality agreements, disclosures to companies that either a) perform services on our behalf or b) are necessary to service your account (such as providing account information to brokers and custodians).
- Disclosures to help us prevent fraud.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
To fulfill our privacy commitment at WEDGE Capital Management L.L.P., we have instituted firm-wide practices to safeguard the information that we maintain about you, which include:
- Adopting policies and procedures that set forth physical, electronic, and other safeguards to protect your personal information.
- Educating and training of our employees to be knowledgeable about our privacy practices.
- Requiring that all third parties performing services for us agree in writing to keep your information strictly confidential.
- Protecting information about our former clients to the same extent as our current clients.
If at any time in the future it is necessary to disclose any client nonpublic personal information in a way that is inconsistent with this policy, we will give our clients notice of the proposed disclosure so that they will have the opportunity to opt out of such disclosure.